Dear Healthcare Heroes,
Although the Barwon Health Foundations focus has always been to support patient comfort and care, it has been a real privilege to pivot our focus and energy to care for staff during this time.
We hope you enjoyed the Barwon Health People Matter staff wellbeing activities hosted across August which were proudly funded by the Barwon Health Foundation thanks to our community.
The Barwon Health Foundation is proud to introduce ‘Self-care September’, a month of wellbeing activities, announced weekly, designed to support you during this challenging time.
From coffee to lunches, hampers and live streamed wellbeing classes, all of these activities have been made possible through the generosity of our donors, wanting to ensure you know that the entire community is grateful for your care and commitment.
Thank you for all that you are doing to keep our community safe but please remember to look after yourself too by taking part in the upcoming Self-care September.
We appreciate you every day, but especially during this time
With sincere thanks to you our colleagues,
The Barwon Health Foundation Team.
Week 3 Wellness Calendar -
- Friday 28th August, 8:00pm - 10:00pm: Coffee Cart, outside the Andrew Love Cancer Centre entrance
- Sunday 30th August, 9:30am - 10:30am: Coffee Cart, Barwon Health North
- Monday 31st August, 8:00pm - 10:00pm: Coffee Cart, outside the Andrew Love Cancer Centre entrance
- Tuesday 1st September - Tuesday Treats - Barwon Health Foundation
- Tuesday 1st September, 7:30pm - 8:00pm: Live stream meditation on facebook
- Wednesday 2nd September, 9:30am - 10:30am: Coffee Cart, Barwon Health North
- Thursday 3rd September, 9:30am - 10:30am: Coffee Cart, Barwon Health's McKellar Centre
- Friday 4th September - Rocky Road Friday, University Hospital Geelong
How to stay up to date -
Click here to see the latest photos - remember to tag your colleagues!