Giving Weekend June 25 - 27, 2021
The Barwon Health Foundation Giving Weekend is your chance to give back to your local health service.
We are encouraging our whole community to dig deep across the weekend and we've made it easier than ever to show your support...
1. Volunteer across the weekend, donate an hour of your time to support your local health service. Email email Jess via firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
2. Donate online at barwonhealthfoundation.org.au for an immediate tax receipt.
3. Phone our Giving Weekend hotline 03 4215 8900 from 7am-7pm Saturday & Sunday.
4. Shop at a local store donating a percentage of its sales: Flowerbowl, The Fresh Food Merchant, Cafe Go, Natural Supply Co, Community Care Chemist & The Laser Cutting Studio.
5. Visit Barwon Health Foundation HQ at 283 Ryrie Street, Geelong, to make a COVID safe in person donation.
6. Set up a virtual tin so you can shake and share online until June 30.
Shopping offers this year;
$5 from every bloom bag sold
FRESH FOOD MERCHANT
5% of sales across weekend
THE LASER CUTTING STUDIO
10% of sales across weekend
COMMUNITY CARE CHEMIST
$1 from every sale across weekend
NATURAL SUPPLY CO
$1 from every online + instore sale across weekend
$1 from every coffee sold across weekend