Any time is a good time to give back to your local health service – but at tax time, it’s even better. There’s not a resident in the Geelong region who won’t be touched by the work of Barwon Health in some way throughout their lifetime.
100% of your tax-deductible donation will stay right here in Geelong, supporting patient comfort and care at the Barwon Health services you and your loved ones access the most.
1. Donate now for an immediate tax receipt.
2. Host an event in Giving Month, it could be a morning tea or sausage sizzle with your community group or collegues. Register your event with here.
3. Volunteer across Giving Weekend, donate an hour of your time to support your local health service. Sign up here.
4. Shop at a local store who will donating a percentage of Giving Weekend sales.
5. Visit Barwon Health Foundation HQ at 283 Ryrie Street, Geelong, to make an person donation.
AND don't forget to look out for our tin shakers at a local intersection near you on Giving Weekend.
Shopping partners this year;
(It's not too late to register your business)