THANK YOU GEELONG!
Run4Geelong 2023 was the most successful event for many years with
3,000 plus participants and over $165,000 raised in support of Barwon Health.
Run4Geelong truly brings our community together.
See you at Run4Geelong 2024!
About our charity
Each year, Barwon Health provides care to over 500,000 people, across 22 sites spanning from Little River right across to the South Australian border.
Our hospital and health service holds a special place in the hearts of the people of Geelong.
The Barwon Health Foundation is hosting the 2023 Geelong Advertiser Run4Geelong – A Race 4 Better Health – to support the vital work of Barwon Health, with 100% of your registration going to the cause.
As part of your registration you get to choose which area of out local health service you would like to support.
Runners, walkers and rollers will once again take to the streets along Geelong's stunning Waterfront.
Everything you need to now about the November 12 event can be found here. Please check here for any updates.
Got a question about the Geelong Advertiser Run4Geelong 2023? You're in luck we've got all the questions and answers right here!
Search for a Fundraiser
- DYNON WOOLS just donated $263.75
- Arlo J just donated $21.10
- BFT Ocean Grove just donated $156.00
- Tim Doig just donated $52.75
- Richard Keely just donated $41.00
- Ocean Grove Bowling Club just donated $263.00
- Mitch & Holly Trounce just donated $70.00
- Anonymous just donated $211.00
- Turley Family just donated $200.00
- Celie Murphy just donated $101.00
- Lisa Di Camillo just donated $50.00
- Jacinta Shepherdson just donated $73.85
- Amy, Graham, V and Dora just donated $35.00
- Josephine Bartley just donated $42.20
- Noel Rendell just donated $101.00
- Julie Cole just donated $21.10
- Nain just donated $21.10
- Dawn Dillon just donated $50.00
- Saunders Wool just donated $105.50
- Julie & Leon just donated $105.50
Click here to download a social tile to share with you networks, to let them know you've joined a race for better health.