- Garry just donated $50
- Rosemary just donated $52.20
- William just donated $52.20
- Jennifer just donated $50
- Bec Russell just donated $26.10
- Bryony Lee just donated $26.10
- Tayla just donated $5.22
- Russell just donated $26.10
- Vita just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Winslow just donated $26.10
- Chloe just donated $10.44
- Bakul just donated $10.44
- Yan just donated $26.10
- Andrew just donated $10.44
- Rosalyn just donated $20.88
- Zoe just donated $104.40
- Debby Myers just donated $26.10
- Irene Sady just donated $10.44
- Russell just donated $2,015
Get ready to shake and share, and show you care!
This year, the Barwon Health Foundation has gone virtual with its iconic Giving Weekend collection tins so you can fundraise for our region’s health service online.
You can give direct to your cause of choice with one of the ready-made tins or start a tin of your own and fundraise among your friends, family, work colleagues or sporting club.
While we will still have a small but passionate army of volunteers manning intersections around Geelong on Giving Weekend this June 25- 27, we are aware that in the age of tap & go people may not have the coins or cash in their purses, pockets or cars to throw in the tins.
And of course with less people out and about due to COVID-19 restrictions, expanding our tin rattle online ensures you don’t miss out on a chance to contribute and we are still able to raise much-needed funds to support our local health service all while keeping our vulnerable community members safe.
It's a fundraising weekend that has meant so much to our community health fundraising over the years and we hope you are still able to support us, and your favourite cause again in 2021.